Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification (DMCA Statement)
Our app and website follow the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, please send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs, time-stamps, and a brief description of the work(s) in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.)
To facilitate our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent, if possible by email with the subject line “ArchetypaLenses DMCA Notification”, to our “DMCA Designated Agent” whose contact information is listed below:
ArchetypaLenses DMCA Agent
c/o Victor K. Sapphire
7190 Sunset Blvd Ste 116
Los Angeles CA 90046
With a copy to: [email protected]
It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the user accounts of contributors who have been determined by ArchetypaLenses to have repeatedly infringed the intellectual property of others under the DMCA.
All original content on the ArchetypaLenses App and website is copyright 2023 by ArchetypaLenses.tv or the ArchetypaLenses contributor who posted it. All rights reserved.
ArchetypaLenses is a trademark of ak.studio